Frequently Asked Questions
We offer several lucrative partner programs for those who have the opportunity to influence Merchants and their Payment Processing choices:
Yes, every legally formed business in the United States will be Approved. Whether you are a Sole Proprietor, Partnership, LLC, Corporation or Non-Profit, you will be Approved. The process takes approximately 24 hours.
- Copy of a Voided Check or a Letter from the Bank
- Copy of most recent Bank Statement (Name on Statement must match name on Application)
- Copy of Owner’s Government Issued ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Copy of any ONE of the following documents that verifies the business
- DBA Filing or Fictitious Business Name Filing
- Business License
- Resale License or Tax Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation or Corporation Notification from your State
- EIN Notification (Form SS4) from IRS
Any document that your Bank Accepted when you set up your Checking Account as “proof of business”
Checks must be drawn against a US Bank. We cannot accept checks from Canada or other countries.
All checks entered before 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM PST are deposited the NEXT BUSINESS DAY and will appear in your account immediately. Your bank “may” choose to hold funds based on your own Account Status or Bank Balance. While rare, it is a decision YOUR bank makes. Check with your deposit Bank for their policy.
(Non-Sufficient Funds) Fee if your customer’s check, bounces or they place a Stop Payment on the Check.
We offer a Check-the-Check service that can help prevent fraudulent attempts prior to acceptance. Ask your salesperson about this service.
A Demand Draft, also known as a Remotely Created Check or a Substitute Check is an authorized payment from a remitter (your customer) presented to your bank using eCheckProcessing.com’s software. It is similar to a check, however, no signature is required. This service is identical to a Bank’s online Bill Pay service. 100% legal and governed by the Uniform Commercial Code.
We have two types of payment accepting banks, In-Network and Out-of-Network Banks. Banks within our Network that qualify for Next Day Funding include: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Banc of California, Bank of the West, and likely your bank too. Contact us!